The Dell Precision M60’s 128MB NVIDIA Quadro FX Go700 graphics accelerator delivers richly detailed images to the 15.4-inch UltraSharpTM wide-aspect display, which allows users room for large designs & assemblies, multiple windows or expansive tool palettes. Graphics performance is a strong suit of the M60, with workstation-class OpenGL hardware acceleration and certifications on the leading computer-aided design and digital content creation applications. As with all Dell Precision Workstations, the M60 comes standard with 24×7 dedicated phone support.
Designers who manipulate large, complex models will appreciate the M60’s support of up to 2 GB of DDR-SDRAM and available 7200 RPM hard drives, as well as an integrated gigabit1 (10/100/1000) Ethernet controller for ultra-fast file transfers over a network. At the M60’s core is the IntelÂ® PentiumTM M mobile processor, which supports CentrinoTM wireless technology and has been shown to improve performance over its predecessor, the M50. The system also features an integrated SmartCard reader for security, two USB 2.0 ports, hot-swappable media bay and tough new Tri-MetalTM chassis.
“Workstation customers desire mobility without having to compromise performance,” said Tim Mattox, vice president of client product marketing. “The M60 offers best-in-class graphics, storage and industrial design that extends Precision’s product leadership position, delivering the performance of a true workstation in a mobile form factor.”
The Dell Precision Workstation M60 starts at $2,5992 and includes a 1.4 GHz Intel Pentium M processor (400 MHz FSB), 256 MB DDR266 SDRAM, 40GB 5400 RPM hard drive, 128 MB NVIDIA Quadro FX Go700 graphics card, Microsoft Windows XP Professional and a three-year next-business-day onsite3 service with dedicated telephone support.
Dell Precision workstations are designed for customers who demand workstation hardware certification with independent software vendors in the computer-aided design, engineering, digital content creation, geographic information systems, computer animation, software development and financial analysis markets. Complete product details can be found at www.dell.com/precision.
Technical Features of the Dell Precision Workstation M60 include:
- Intel Pentium M processors up to 1.7 GHz with optional support for Centrino technology (855PM Chipset)
- NVIDIA Quadro FX Go700 128MB graphics
- 15.4″ UltraSharp wide aspect WUXGA (1920X1200) display
- Up to 2GB DDR 266 system memory
- Up to 7,200 RPM HDDs (60GB max)
- Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit1 controller, SmartCard reader and IEEE 1394 port
- Intel (802.11 b) and TrueMobile (802.11 b/g4 and 802.11 a/b/g4 wireless options, optional Bluetooth support)
- ISV application certifications
- AC97 (Soft Audio), with integrated stereo speakers
- 24×7 Dedicated Technical Support
- 14.2″ (w) x 10.9″ (d) x 1.5″ (h); 361mm x 276mm x 39mm
- The 5 best desktops of CES 2019, for everything from gaming to graphics
- Amazon and Nvidia bring artificial intelligence to the cloud with T4 GPUs
- Alienware’s Area-51m comes from the future to save us from boring laptop design
- Alienware’s thin m17 and m15 gaming laptops pack Nvidia RTX 20-series GPUs
- Why wait? Here are some CES 2019 gadgets you can buy right now