[Update 1/1: That’s it, folks. This giveaway is now closed.]
It’s been a fun couple of weeks during DT’s ‘Better than Socks’ Holiday Giveaways, but all good things must come to an end. We thought we’d go out with a bang by giving away a freakin’ quadrocopter! That’s right; get excited. Our friends at Firebox have graciously offered to give one lucky winner his or her very own Micro Drone Quadrocopter (a value of $112).
Featuring four rotors and “automatic gyro control,” the Micro Drone is able to pull off sharp turns and 360-degree flips in midair. The quadrocopter has a flight range of close to 400 feet, and is just slightly larger than the palm of your hand. It also comes with a compact remote control with a digital display. The Micro Drone runs on four AA rechargeable batteries, and a full recharge takes about 40 minutes, which is a small price to pay for some sweet, sweet quadrocopter action.
Interested in winning a Micro Drone? Just tell us your favorite toy from holidays past in the comments below by December 31, and we’ll choose a winner on New Year’s Day. No entries submitted in 2013 will be considered, so good luck!
There’s still time to enter some of our recent giveaways, so check out DT’s Better Than Socks Holiday Giveaway page for more cool gadgets.
- A master agent’s guide to skills and perks in The Division 2
- These 4 tips will help you max out your Xbox One controller’s battery life
- Laugh until you vomit: The best jokes from April Fools’ Day 2019
- A.I.’s humorous side: Here are the funniest things to ask Alexa
- We’re lovin’ these toaster ovens that do way more than brown bread