eWeek has posted an interesting article about FISH memory and their lack of representation at the Photo Marketing Association show in Las Vegas, an assembly of manufacturers that FISH would be targeted at.
Designtechnica recently wrote about the FISH format and the potential for it to sink or swim. Click here to read that article.
From eWeek’s article:
Checking with digital camera vendors at the show, eWEEK.com couldn’t find a single company that had even heard of the specification, let alone planned to use it. And for its part, the UMTA has yet to name one company backing the FISH format.
“I suppose it’s possible that someone higher up has heard of this, but it’s certainly not a publicly announced initiative, and something I doubt has any great traction,” one camera executive said, who asked not to be identified.
Read the whole article at eWeek.
- The PowerDolphin underwater drone is every bit as ridiculous as it sounds
- For singer Tory Lanez’ totally freestyled new album, memories are everything
- ProGrade Digital promises a failure-free card, but do you believe them?
- Samsung beefs up the data center with a new SSD packing 31TB of storage
- The best travel camera you can buy