Google is teaming up with Salesforce.com to work with businesses, and even before announcing the pairing, they’ve come up with a product, Salesforce Group Edition featuring Google AdWords. It’s not the first time the two have worked together. Two years ago they came up with a Google Maps-Salesforce mash up which people could use to map their contacts, and just last year Saleforce offered a plug-in that allowed people to create and manage Google ads. However, this new product will replace Salesforce Team Edition as the company’s entry-level product for small businesses. “The Internet has completely changed the landscape for small and medium businesses and the alliance between Google and salesforce.com enables companies of all sizes to acquire new customers and streamline their business to experience unfettered success,” said Salesforce in a statement released yesterday. It’s expected that other Salesforce products will come to have integrated Google capabilities, and the company has hinted it’s already looking in that direction.
- Built for business, this HP laptop w/32GB of RAM is almost $1,500 off
- Fake AI images are showing up in Google search — and it’s a problem
- Watch out: Google Drive may have lost months of data
- Google’s new AI model means the outlook for weather forecasting is bright
- Google witness accidentally reveals how much Apple gets for Safari search