Google yesterday rolled out a new web page creation tool which promises to bring ease of use to creating simple homepages. The Google Page Creator is up now and running in beta, though sign-ups are limited right now due to demand.
The Google Page Creator, the web search company explained, allows users to edit and create pages just as they appear online, without needing to know HTML. No software downloads are necessary to create pages as the entire process is browser based. Users are required to have a Gmail account to participate and space restrictions provide only 100MB of storage for pages and uploaded files.
Features of the Google Page Creator allow users to add and change the size and style of text, add links and insert photos. Additionally, various different looks of pages are available. This product offering is different then Google’s more advanced Blogger platform.
- Hunching over screens is ruining your posture — this gizmo aims to fix that
- Gmail will be AMP’d up using a speedy new tech that makes emails pretty
- Peanut’s new “Pages” feature brings moms together on one discussion platform
- Got time to kill? Do it on the go with the best Reddit apps for Android and iOS
- Apple highlights existing parental control features on new Families page