Interbrand, which conducted a poll of over 4,000 users on it’s Website www.brandchannel.com named Google the “Global Brand Of The Year”.
From Brandchannel’s report: “The Global Brand of the Year goes to Google, which narrowly beat out Apple for the second year in the row as the brand that had the most impact on our readers in 2003.
Expanding operations and influence, the privately held company enjoyed an estimated US$ 900 million from sales last year and intends to IPO in 2004. But as Google seeks to make a profit from affiliations and AdSense sales, there are a number of threats that must be keeping the pointy heads awake at night.”
Read the full report at Brandchannel.com.
- Which smartphone manufacturers won and lost in 2018
- This event topped Facebook’s biggest moments of the year — again
- Turbulent 2018 didn’t keep Huawei from selling millions and millions of phones
- Alibaba’s Singles’ Day sale smashes online shopping records
- U.S. Customers spent over $6 billion on Black Friday purchases