Salvation Scan and Restoration Program is developed by Salvation HDD Research Center, the world-famous HDD repair and data recovery research institute which developed numerous professional HDD repair and data recovery software. This program is the only one known professional program which can scan HDD over 136 G directly that need not the support of computer mainboard with high speed. It can utmost afford 2000 G HDD in theory, supports IDE interface only, no SATA or SCSI ones at the present; A breakthrough of this program is that, without depending on BIOS, it can control read and write to the HDD directly, with high-speed, veracity, friendly interface and simple management; there will be an intuitionistic and intact report for the physical defective sectors created after the scanning. The continual defective sectors can be easily skipped; therefore the defective HDD will not get stuck.
There is a
- What is an SSD? The ultimate explanation of the solid-state drive
- How to convert WMV files to MP4, whether online and offline
- iPhone X: Here’s everything you need to know about Apple’s best phone yet
- Gmail to get much-needed visual updates and advanced security features
- This bug-like robot is learning to improvise on the go