Building on the success of the recently announced HP iPAQ h1940 and h1945 models, the h1935 offers consumers and mobile professionals integrated expansion in a slim and sleek design that fits into almost any pocket or purse.
“The HP iPAQ Pocket PC h1935 brings affordable and feature-rich mobile computing to the broader market,” said John Dayan, director, HP Handheld and Wireless Business Unit, Americas. “Its slim size and integrated expansion allows consumers and mobile professionals the ability to be productive in and out of the office.”
The h1935 incorporates common iPAQ Pocket PC features such as a brilliant and vivid transflective display, a secure digital input/output (SDIO) expansion slot allowing for additional storage and capability, removable battery and mobile printing software.
The innovative transflective liquid crystal display combines the rich color saturation and high contrast of a backlit TFT display, while remaining viewable outdoors in bright sunlight.
The SDIO expansion slot allows customers to do even more with the iPAQ Pocket PC by adding not only memory cards but also wireless cards and digital cameras, such as the recently announced HP Photosmart Mobile Camera. In the future, SDIO options from third-party developers may be offered, such as wireless LAN and scanners.
Delivering up to eight hours of battery life, the iPAQ h1935 includes a 900 mAh rechargeable and removable battery for on-the-go power. Customers can remove and exchange the battery without losing valuable data or time, and additional batteries may be purchased. The iPAQ h1935 and a spare battery can be simultaneously recharged while in the optional USB synchronization cradle/charger. The spare battery also can be charged separately in the battery slot in the cradle.
Mobile printing software for the h1935 is available as a free download at http://www.hp.com/go/ipaqsolutions. This allows customers to take advantage of the integrated infrared capability to wirelessly print e-mail attachments, documents or photos conveniently from the Pocket PC to a compatible HP printer.
The h1935 also includes HP-exclusive applications that allow customers to get more from their iPAQ Pocket PCs. For example, the HP iPAQ Image Viewer enables easier user navigation for viewing images and creating and viewing slide shows.
A synchronization cable is included with the device, and a variety of optional accessories are available including a USB cradle with an extra battery slot for charging, extra styli, a spare lithium-ion battery, auto adapter and a variety of cases.
Technical information on the HP iPAQ Pocket PC h1935 includes:
- Microsoft WindowsÂ® Mobile 2003 software for Pocket PC
- Samsung S3C2410 203-MHz processor
- 64 MB Synchronous SDRAM (56 MB main memory)
- Transflective TFT liquid crystal display with 64K colors
- Dimensions of 4.46 x 2.75 x .5 inches
- Weight of 4.46 ounces
- Removable, rechargeable 900-mAh lithium-ion battery; estimated usage time of a fully charged battery is up to eight hours
- Integrated SDIO slot
- Worldwide 90-day warranty. Next business day replacement CarePAQ available for purchase.
To further expand the capabilities of the HP iPAQ Pocket PC, various solutions and tools are available at the HP iPAQ Pocket PC Solutions Catalog Web site at http://www.hp.com/go/ipaqsolutions.
The new iPAQ Pocket PC h1935 will be available for purchase online. Online locations can be found at http://www.hp.com/go/ipaq1935.
- HP Spectre x360 13 (Late 2017) Review
- Save $350 on the 13-inch HP Spectre x360 with these Red Tag Sales
- HP takes $100 off of leather-clad Spectre Folio 13 bundle for Black Friday
- HP’s affordable yet stunning monitors shave bezels to free up your desk
- HP slashes prices on laser printers and more for the new year