From the author:
“A few days ago i got hijacked – Nothing new in that, except this time it was a real [censored] to get rid of. – There were simply no tools available to remove this “Home Search” thing. Finally I ended up creating my own tool for it. USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. And if you find it helpful, then please do not hesitate to make a contribution.
– IE Hijacked to res://.dll/index.html#37049 PopUps
– Specific Words on webpages link to search pages.
Limitations: When finished, you will get a web page saying it worked as your home page. This is normal. You will need to reset your home page manually via tools, internet options. We have run the tool, it is spyware free and appears to not cause any problems. That said, you should have your computer backed up when installing any third party applications.
Download at Major Geeks
- A sneaky extension for Chrome, Firefox prevents its removal, hijacks browser
- OK, Google, what can you do? New tips and tricks for the Google Home
- Looking for a house? The best real estate apps will make it easier
- How to resize an image in seconds
- Obama’s cybersecurity commissioner offers advice on how to keep safe when shopping online