Facebook and Twitter are the big boys in the social networking space. So big, in fact, that we’ve probably written about them a bit too much in 2010. But hey, why stop in December? This breakdown was put together by Digital Surgeons and shows demographic statistics (and a few fun facts) for both sites. You may know that Facebook is much larger with 500 million users compared to Twitter’s 106 million, but did you know that 52 percent of Tweeters update their status every day while only 12 percent of Facebook users do the same? How about the fact that half of Twitter’s users are in college compared to only 28 percent of Facebook users. It shows just how much Facebook has changed since its days as a university-only social network. Enjoy.
- 8K TV explained: Everything you need to know about the future of television
- The Verizon GizmoWatch puts a quick-communication device on your kid’s wrist
- Here’s everything we know about the HTC Exodus smartphone
- The best virtual machines
- Facebook knew about Russian data harvesting in 2014, seized documents reveal