TechNewsWorld has posted an interesting article about file sharing that features an interview with Sharman Networks’ CTO Phil Morle.
TNW: What is your general feeling about the RIAA?
Morle: Mostly disappointment. I have the benefit of many years thinking about P2P and its potential, and they have not got past the stage of fear. I am naturally disappointed that we are all wasting time and money on futile legal battles when everyone could be growing their businesses and benefiting users today. P2P will endure. We at Sharman have great confidence in this, and in the future we will look back and wonder what all the fuss was about, as we do today with videocassettes.
Read the whole article at ecommercetimes.
- Who is Satoshi Nakamoto, cryptocurrency’s elusive creator?
- Raphael Saadiq talks about his new album, Oscar nomination, and ‘Black Panther’
- Trends with Benefits podcast
- Blockchain may power future elections, but it’s no silver bullet for fraud
- How Instagram’s being used to make the outdoors more inclusive and diverse