Lenovo introduced us to its “business casual” side with its compact ThinkPad X100e, its first professional-grade ultraportable laptop with a price tag starting below $500. The X100e is the first collaboration between Lenovo and AMD—now AMD processors are offered on ThinkPad laptops. Lenovo says this super-portable PC features 802.11n WiFi, optional Bluetooth and 3G, an 11.6 inch high definition display, an ISO full-size keyboard with a multitouch touchpad, and offers the performance needed to support corporate operating systems like Windows 7 Professional.
“The X100e delivers the full promise of VISION Pro Technology from AMD,” said Leslie Sobon, vice president, Product Marketing, AMD. “It delivers the visual experience necessary to leverage most of today’s collaboration tools, strong battery life and unbeatable value, all in a sleek, durable ultrathin laptop. With out-of-the-box support for dual monitors to enable greater productivity, the ThinkPad X100e defines what a commercial ultrathin laptop should be and sets the bar for future products based on VISION Pro Technology from AMD.”
The ThinkPad X100e will be available starting January 5 through Lenovo business partners and www.lenovo.com with models starting at $449.
- This Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon laptop is 62% off right now
- Lenovo’s latest ThinkPad X1 Carbon laptop is 50% off right now
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga price slashed from $3,649 to $899
- This tiny ThinkPad can’t quite keep up with the MacBook Air M2
- The premium ThinkPad that outdoes the X1 Carbon in almost every way