The company has artfully blended its award-winning LifeBook notebook and StylisticÂ® Tablet PC product lines to produce one of its most versatile PCs ever. With a flip of its screen, theLifeBook T3000 Tablet PC transforms from a traditional notebook into a highly mobile Tablet PC.
Fujitsu has more than a decade of experience under its belt and remains the technology leader in pen computing. The convertible LifeBook T3000 Tablet PC will compliment its already extensive line ofStylistic tablets and touch screen LifeBook notebooks.
“Having offered pen-enabled PCs for more than 10 years, Fujitsu brings a depth of experience to addressing its customers’ needs,” said Alan Promisel, analyst for International Data Corporation.”Touch screen notebooks and Tablet PCs have become viable tools for companies seeking to improve the productivity of mobile workers. With the addition of the convertible LifeBook T3000 Tablet PC,Fujitsu has enhanced its suite of pen-enabled portables, providing its customers with a greater number of computing options.”
The Fujitsu LifeBook T3000 Tablet PC comes well equipped to tackle anything mobile professionals, students and frequent travelers are likely to do. Featuring IntelÂ® Centrino
- Lenovo Miix 630 hands-on review
- Fujitsu in talks to sell mobile division and leave smartphone business behind
- Dell’s Android, iOS notification, screencasting service is locked to 2018 PCs
- 5 suprising, promising, sometimes ominous ways computers changed in 2017
- Google adds tablet-friendly features in the latest Chrome OS 64 build