The Pepsi and iTunes promotion to give away 100 million downloadable songs can easily be “hacked” according to the Website MacMerc.
The “hack” is to tip the bottle at a specific angle, allowing you to look inside the bottle cap and view a portion of the words on it. If you view the word “again” the bottle is not a winner because it says “please try again.” If you do not view the word “again” the bottle is probably a winner.
“The secret is the angle. I’ve found it to be 25 degrees, but that’s really no use when you’re out in the field. Just tilt it until it seems about that, and look up towards it (hold it above your head). With luck, you should be able to see under the cap” the site says.
Because of the interest this has generated, MacMerc has been forced to go to a low-bandwidth version of their site to avoid crashing thier servers.
- QLED vs. OLED TV: Similar names, totally different technologies
- Develop better hydration habits with the DrinKup water bottle
- Keep tabs on all your pinots and merlots with the Caveasy One, a smart wine rack
- Musk’s Boring Company is ‘capping cap orders at 50,000 caps’
- Text away: 20 free texting games you can play with your friends