Quote from the article at PyroPort:
“With computers getting smaller and more powerful, sophisticated and more efficient we are starting to see computers ebb their way into almost every aspect of life.
Ever since I became the owner of a Quantum 2+2 kitcar I have had the desire to blend my two biggest hobbies together – PCs and Cars. The Car-puter project was born.
The idea of a car-puter is nothing new, many people have done something similar and numerous production cars are now coming with built-in “computers”. What I am aiming to do is create a system that – in theory at least – someone could purchase and install in their own vehicles.
If the project is a success and commercially viable I will give discounts to those who have sponsored the development!”
- Infiniti is using Formula One racing to hone its hybrid skills
- Worried about your screen use? These glasses block them out wherever you go
- How General Motors is preparing for an electric, autonomous, connected future
- Computers will soon outsmart us. Does that make an A.I. rebellion inevitable?
- The history of Battle Royale: From mod to worldwide phenomenon