Quote from the article at PyroPort:
“With computers getting smaller and more powerful, sophisticated and more efficient we are starting to see computers ebb their way into almost every aspect of life.
Ever since I became the owner of a Quantum 2+2 kitcar I have had the desire to blend my two biggest hobbies together – PCs and Cars. The Car-puter project was born.
The idea of a car-puter is nothing new, many people have done something similar and numerous production cars are now coming with built-in “computers”. What I am aiming to do is create a system that – in theory at least – someone could purchase and install in their own vehicles.
If the project is a success and commercially viable I will give discounts to those who have sponsored the development!”
- How did the Porsche 911 get its name? You can thank Peugeot
- From classic to cloud: How I learned to love Lightroom CC
- Lamborghini believes kids born in 2018 will still have supercar posters on their wall
- Taryn Southern’s new album is produced entirely by AI
- Facebook’s fake-news flag no longer flies as related articles take over