Quote from the review:
“Backing up your data… How many of us actually backup on a regular basis? I can personally admit to not backing up regularly. We seem to have a mind set that it would never happen to us, no-one expects to loose data because of a fire, theft or hard drive failure – but these things can and do happen…”
Our take: The 5000DV is a pretty solid drive and you certainly get a lot of storage space. It gets pretty hot and there is no on/off switch which is a bummer. The included backup software which works with the on-touch backup system is a good idea too. We reviewed the drive on Designtechnica a while back, you can check it out here.
- Data disaster averted! How to back up your Android smartphone
- Here’s how to enroll in the iOS beta program to get updates early
- Here are some common Moto G5S Plus problems and how to fix them
- 12 tips to free up storage space on your Android phone or tablet
- Here’s how to delete those unused apps on your iPhone the easy way