Media Made Easy, a developer of digital entertainment systems, last week unveiled a new system powered by Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition. The new Media Made Easy HDTV Server is available now for a price of $4,199.
The Media Made Easy HDTV Server, the company said, comes ready to join home entertainment systems with a variety of features, including one and a half Terabytes disc space, Intel’s Pentium D hyper-threaded processor, two high definition tuners, two standard definition tuners, Asus’ GeForce 7800 GTX video, 8 channel 7.1 surround sound and cordless operation by finger-mouse, keyboard and remote control.
“Our customers were asking for a high-end, multi-tuner entertainment server,â€ said Ronald Schwab, CEO of Media Made Easy, in a statement. â€œThey wanted to see movies, recorded television and music delivered using the latest video and audio technology available. We’ve engineered the server using Intel’s most powerful media motherboard and the latest technology from nVidia to power high-definition video for today’s HD displays and surround sound systems.”
- The Dynamiq GTT 165 Foiling superyacht is the toy boat you deserve
- QLED may shine brightest, but Samsung’s TV and audio lineup is full of stars
- Time to upgrade! Here are the best 4K TV deals for April 2018
- Microsoft’s latest Windows 10 patch will address Spectre Variant 2 CPU flaw
- Everything you need to know about the Essential PH-1 phone