Quote from the review at The Tech Zone:
“An interesting story developed as we entered the TKO party. The security guy asked us “Are you here for dinner?” I replied “No, we’re here for the media reception.” He then told us to go right in and didn’t brother to check if we were on the guest list. He stop the next group and asked “Are you here for dinner?” They said yes and he replied “Sorry, we’re closed for a private function tonight.” Owned!”
We heard they have a big picture gallery full of babes from the showroom floor in this article
- How did Google get away with not updating Gmail for almost 7 years?
- Google wants to bring Allo’s ‘smart reply’ to third-party messaging apps
- How to send webpages from Google Chrome to your Android phone
- Science fiction’s 5 most haunting A.I. villains, ranked
- ‘Everything you cooked, you screwed!’ Gordon Ramsay now gives ‘advice’ on Alexa