Mozilla hasn’t only been building this for its desktop version of Firefox, it’s also planning to bring the technology over to the browser’s mobile version for iOS, Android, and of course, Firefox OS. That means you may soon be able to play Web-based 3D games – along with your arsenal of app games – on your phones and tablets. Good luck getting any work done!
In addition to Epic Games, Mozilla has also been working with EA, Disney, and ZeptoLab to port games to Firefox browsers. The features are expected to roll out bundled with a stable build sometime in June, so we’ll probably hear more about what games will be available from the get-go as the launch date approaches.
- I finally switched from Chrome to Mozilla Firefox — and you should too
- The best web browsers for 2020
- The U.S. government says you need to update Firefox right now
- Google may be working with Valve to bring Steam to Chrome OS
- Using the new Microsoft Edge browser on a Mac feels wrong, and I love it