Mozilla hasn’t only been building this for its desktop version of Firefox, it’s also planning to bring the technology over to the browser’s mobile version for iOS, Android, and of course, Firefox OS. That means you may soon be able to play Web-based 3D games – along with your arsenal of app games – on your phones and tablets. Good luck getting any work done!
In addition to Epic Games, Mozilla has also been working with EA, Disney, and ZeptoLab to port games to Firefox browsers. The features are expected to roll out bundled with a stable build sometime in June, so we’ll probably hear more about what games will be available from the get-go as the launch date approaches.
- ‘Borderlands 3’: News, rumors, and everything we know
- Epic Games is pulling the plug on ‘Paragon’ after the success of ‘Fortnite’
- These are the top 40 games we’re looking forward to in 2018
- Web browsers on the Fire TV make second screens a thing of the past
- Topple a cult, escape prison, or become a pirate in the best new games of March