MPC Computers on Monday introduced their latest notebook computer to integrate the latest technologies in its computer class. The new TransPort T1300 has a starting configuration price of $1,249 and is available now.
The TransPort T1300, said MPC Computers, supports newer laptop technologies such as the Intel 945GM chipset, TPM (Trusted Platform Module) and Bluetooth. The chipset itself supports 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM memory and can be powered by the optional Intel Core Duo mobile processor technology. Other features of this business focused laptop include a 14.1″ widescreen XGA display with a 1280 x 800 resolution, Gigabit Ethernet and a 4-in-1 media card reader.
“The full-featured TransPort T1300 provides the ideal mobile solution for mid-sized businesses and educational institutions,” said Paul Petersen, MPC’s senior vice president of product marketing and development, in a statement. “The system offers enhanced performance, long battery life, wireless connectivity and a sleek, lightweight design.”
- AMD talks details on second-gen Ryzen chips, teases Vega for mobile
- Huawei CEO teases upcoming P20, targets 2019 for 5G-connected phone
- The best lightweight laptops you can buy
- MWC 2018: Everything we saw from Samsung, Sony, Motorola, and more
- Lenovo’s updated ThinkPads include T480s with Nvidia MX150, affordable X-Series