Sony Electronics has added two new LCD displays to its professional flat-panel line for customers, such as government, in need of displays that deliver outstanding picture performance and advanced networking options.
The new 42-inch FWD-42LX1 and 32-inch FWD-32LX1 display products deliver a 1366 x 768 resolution and over one billion colors reproduction for outstanding image quality. With a 16 millisecond response time, streaming video content appears crystal clear.
“Our award-winning line up of professional displays continues to expand to meet the changing needs of our customers,” said Jim Neal, general manager of Sony’s Display Marketing group. “With networking options that allow for the delivery of high quality video content and advanced panel performance with LCD technology, the FWD-42LX1 and FWD-32LX1 are perfect options for our government and corporate customers.”
The new models incorporate the SonyÂ® WEGA Engine
- What is the ‘Soap Opera Effect’ in TV and how to turn it off
- ‘Shadow of the Tomb Raider’ gameplay will debut at Tribeca Film Festival
- Frightened by flash? Learn to light with an LED panel first
- This adventure-ready van can fit 7 guys, 5 bikes, and a full bed
- Want solar panels but hate their look? Tesla’s low-profile panels are now working