With tailored, pure white leather covers, the Nokia 7200 Limited Edition, offers state-of-the-art technology – including an integrated camera, colour screen and FM radio – in an haute couture,folding design. The Nokia 7200 Limited Edition blends contemporary fashion, modern design and mobile communications in a must-have collector’s package. Only 7200 units of this latest offeringfrom the award-winning Nokia Design studio will be produced. The Nokia 7200 Limited Edition is available only in select fashion boutiques and Nokia concept stores, beginning in May. Adding a touch of luxury and a hint of the unexpected, the leather covers of the Nokia 7200 Limited Edition are available in pure white, or with added embellishments like embroidered designs orgeometric patterns. Presented in distinctive all-white packaging, the Nokia 7200 Limited Edition is completed by a white leather wrist strap and matching pouch – the perfect accessories forfashion-focused consumers. Pricing for this model has not been announced.
- Here are all the Nokia phones HMD Global unveiled at MWC 2018
- Nokia 9 rumors suggest a strong 2018 for the reinvigorated company
- HMD Global’s Nokia 8 Sirocco is a breath of fresh air on Android One
- Big-screen Nokia 7 Plus featuring Android One announced at Mobile World Congress
- Nokia 8 Sirocco hands-on review