Sony took the wraps off four new notebook lines at CES 2010 consisting of the VAIO Z Series, VAIO F Series, VAIO Y Series and the eco-friendly VAIO W Series. The VAIO Z Series features a 13.1-inch LED backlight screen and comes exclusively in solid state drive models up to 512 GB. The VAIO F Series is built for heavy multi-media use with a 16.4-inch high-definition screen and a NVIDIA GeForce dedicated graphics card. The affordable VAIO Y Series is a great solution for students with a 13.3-inch LED backlit display and a thin 1.2-inch profile. The eco-friendly VAIO W Series features a chassis comprised of around 23 percent of recycled CDs and a 10.1-inch LED backlit display.
- Intel’s latest 8th-gen mobile processors improve battery life and performance
- BMW’s 8 Series convertible packs a twin-turbo V8, display screens galore
- Apple Watch Series 4 vs. Series 3: Which should you get?
- Vizio P-Series (P65-F1) review
- BMW’s 2020 M340i will show off mix of tech and luxury at the Los Angeles show