The Prank House has gone live, and the first season has begun. Week one is underway, and the list of teams is below. When you join the Prank House, you are asked to choose your team — red or blue. Once you have selected, you become both participant and spectator. To join in, you simply purchase tokens after downloading the app from the Prank House’s official site. With those tokens you can do things like fire a paintball gun at members of the opposite team, or race RC cars, all while trying to help your chosen team gain more points and win the week.
It is the first of its kind, and each week a new group of contestants will enter the house. At the end of each week, the top contestant will move on and return in the last week for the finals. Once a winner is chosen, that person will donate a portion of the Prank House’s token sales to a charity of his or her choice.
The first week has begun, and the team rosters are as follows:
Keep the Heat
With Special Appearances From:
Timothy De La Ghetto
Check out the highlights from day one:
- ‘Sea of Thieves’ riddles give clever pirates a chance to win real treasure
- Robot Cache’s blockchain-based service could change how you buy games
- Bitcoin market cap has already dropped more than $80 billion in 2018
- Text away: 20 free texting games you can play with your friends
- Uber is getting into the bike-sharing game