Quote from the guide at Adrian’s Rojak Pot:
“While you will need a 256MB Radeon 9800 Pro if you want to mod the card into a true Radeon 9800XT, let’s not throw the 128MB Radeon 9800 Pro aside! If you are willing to forgo the extra 128MB of memory and support for OVERDRIVE and the temperature probe, the 128MB Radeon 9800 Pro offers great value, especially when you can mod it into a Radeon 9800XT!
Today, Sin22 will show you how to identify a R360 core in your 128MB Radeon 9800 Pro and how to flash it into a Radeon 9800XT! Come and learn how to unlock the R360 core in your Radeon 9800 Pro card!
- ASRock’s four add-in graphics cards are based on AMD’s Radeon RX 500 Series
- AMD announces two new VPs of Radeon graphics, filling void left by Raja Koduri
- Intel’s Radeon-backed ‘Hades Canyon’ mini PC runs games at 1080p, Ultra graphics
- You need a GeForce GTX 1070 or better to get the best out of HTC’s Vive Pro
- How to build a cheap VR-ready PC