If you want to convert your gaming laptop into a desktop, Razer’s latest docking accessories do the trick while adding some bling to an otherwise muted desk setup by way of the company’s signature Chroma RGB lighting. Razer has two new docks, which the company says will work with most notebooks — including Apple’s new M1-powered MacBook Pro.
The Thunderbolt 4 Dock Chroma functions in a similar manner to other Thunderbolt desktop docks on the market. Like its counterparts, Razer’s offering adds more connectivity options — the company boasted that this dock adds a 10-port hub to your desk setup — in a matte black aluminum enclosure that’s been a hallmark of Razer’s notebook designs.
Given that most people are working, studying, and gaming from home with the pandemic still raging, the
With a 40 Gbps data transfer rate, the ports will allow you to connect two
The Laptop Stand Chroma v2 not only raises your laptop to an ergonomic level, but it also adds a four-port hub and uses the same matte black aluminum design. This one swaps the
The stand weighs 1.3 pounds and measures 8.4 x 19.5 x 2.9 inches on your desk, while the
- These are all the new mini-LED gaming laptops announced at CES 2023
- CES 2023: Razer teases Blade 16 and Blade 18, a return to large gaming laptops
- MSI’s new 240Hz OLED gaming laptop beats Razer’s by $1,000
- Powerful new Razer Blade laptops officially get a price hike
- Gigabyte’s new Aorus gaming laptops pack some serious power