For all those who don’t like, don’t understand or just don’t watch football, we know you were still tuned in to CBS this Sunday to view the array of wickedly entertaining Super Bowl commercials. Super Bowl Sunday has held a long tradition of providing the best commercials you may see all year—and this year, we think it was the technology industry who put their best foot forward and came out with some fantastic ads. With hilarious and enjoyable ads from Vizio, Motorola, Google, and online Websites like Monster.com and CareerBuilder.com, it made us proud to be a part of all things technical. Here’s a recap of the best tech commercials from Super Bowl 2010.
- Shroud discusses his big win at the Call of Duty Doritos Bowl at TwitchCon
- How to play ‘Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’ with friends online
- ‘Super magnesium’ may be the next wonder material for outdoor gear
- ‘Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’: Everything you need to know
- ‘Super Mario Party’ delights, frustrates, and leaves the party early