For all those who don’t like, don’t understand or just don’t watch football, we know you were still tuned in to CBS this Sunday to view the array of wickedly entertaining Super Bowl commercials. Super Bowl Sunday has held a long tradition of providing the best commercials you may see all year—and this year, we think it was the technology industry who put their best foot forward and came out with some fantastic ads. With hilarious and enjoyable ads from Vizio, Motorola, Google, and online Websites like Monster.com and CareerBuilder.com, it made us proud to be a part of all things technical. Here’s a recap of the best tech commercials from Super Bowl 2010.
- Get your Mario Kart nostalgia on with the 3DS XL Super NES Edition
- ‘Super Mario Party’ delights, frustrates, and leaves the party early
- Cadillac Super Cruise beats Tesla Autopilot in Consumer Reports testing
- Asus bringing super-budget ZenFone Live (L1) to the U.S. for $110
- Play Super Smash Bros. the right way with a GameCube controller for the Switch