For all those who don’t like, don’t understand or just don’t watch football, we know you were still tuned in to CBS this Sunday to view the array of wickedly entertaining Super Bowl commercials. Super Bowl Sunday has held a long tradition of providing the best commercials you may see all year—and this year, we think it was the technology industry who put their best foot forward and came out with some fantastic ads. With hilarious and enjoyable ads from Vizio, Motorola, Google, and online Websites like Monster.com and CareerBuilder.com, it made us proud to be a part of all things technical. Here’s a recap of the best tech commercials from Super Bowl 2010.
- How to watch Super Bowl 2019 online
- Alexa grudgingly picks the Patriots to win the Super Bowl
- Serious, funny, and controversial: Every car commercial from Super Bowl 53
- Streaming numbers were the only super thing about Super Bowl 2019
- Not interested in football? Tivo lets you watch the ads and skip the Super Bowl