Our friends at HardOCP are pushing the envelope again. This time they are studying and questioning the validity of synthetic benchmarks. Video card companies will try just about anything to get their products into your hands, but just how far will they go?
Bottom line is that no company is beyond reproach when it comes to your money being on the table. You need to be able to make an informed decision about the hardware you are buying and that decision is becoming more difficult and not as clear as it used to be. We are going to try our best to help you make that informed decision. My thought is that no current synthetic benchmark is going to tell you really what you need to know when it comes to the gaming experience that a video card and driver will deliver.
- Keep tabs on all your pinots and merlots with the Caveasy One, a smart wine rack
- 10 huge movies with stars you totally missed
- Everything we know about ‘Star Wars: Episode VIII’
- Today’s archaeologists are putting down shovels and turning to tech
- BMW mistakenly installs the wrong emissions software on nearly 12,000 cars