Quote from the article:
“The 256MB ATI Radeon 9800 Pro is probably the least popular ATI graphics card. It is a lot more expensive than the 128MB variant and the extra 128MB of memory proved rather useless. But while you may think that it is a sheer waste of money, it may actually turn out to be a real steal! Why?
Because you can actually turn the 256MB Radeon 9800 Pro into a 256MB Radeon 9800XT! Today, Chai will show you just how to do that in his Radeon 9800 Pro To Radeon 9800XT Mod Guide!
Here are the updates :-
– Added a page on the identification of moddable Radeon 9800 Pro cards.
– Added a page with specific details on the moddable 256MB Radeon 9800 Pro cards.
– Added an update on the renaming of BIOS images to allow proper flashing.
– Added an update on the identification of the R360 core in 128MB Radeon 9800 Pro cards by the presence of black plastic push-pins.”
- You need a GeForce GTX 1070 or better to get the best out of HTC’s Vive Pro
- Dell’s latest Inspiron notebook packs in AMD’s Ryzen APU with Vega graphics
- Intel’s Radeon-backed ‘Hades Canyon’ mini PC runs games at 1080p, Ultra graphics
- AMD announces two new VPs of Radeon graphics, filling void left by Raja Koduri
- Microsoft Surface Pro (2017) review