Want to watch another concept video of what the future might be like? You’ve come to the right place. Two days ago, Microsoft’s Office YouTube channel released a video showing what productivity might be like in the future. Oddly, there aren’t many Office or Microsoft logos around and the interfaces of most devices don’t really look like Windows, though they all seem to use the Windows Phone fonts and simplistic style.
In Microsoft’s vision, all screens are as thin as a sheet of paper, cell phones are just a slice of glass, everything has holographic displays, you can flick documents from one object to another, and even desks and car windows have built in screens. The question is, do we want to live in a world like this? It seems a bit sterile.
Haven’t seen enough? Check out this video of a shape-shifting cell phone/tablet, this see-through plane, this morphing car, or maybe this video wall.
- Hurry! This popular Dell laptop is $199, and it could be a mistake
- ChatGPT: how to use the viral AI chatbot that everyone’s talking about
- Get this 17-inch HP laptop for just $300 for a limited time
- The Framework Laptop 16 is officially my most anticipated laptop
- Why you should buy the LG gram Style while this deal is happening