But now, according to Bloomberg, there are rumors that Yahoo and AOL have revived their earlier discussions, which could offer a brighter future. Yahoo has received one boost this week, when T-Mobile announced it would tap its search for the web2go service.
- Oath revamps Yahoo, AOL privacy policies to allow email and photo scans
- Clear out your inbox with the 10 best third-party email apps for iOS
- Yahoo Mail is about to make RSVPing to an event a whole lot easier
- Yahoo Mail’s latest feature makes it easy to keep up with the Winter Olympics
- Yahoo Japan invests in a cryptocurrency exchange platform launching this fall