But now, according to Bloomberg, there are rumors that Yahoo and AOL have revived their earlier discussions, which could offer a brighter future. Yahoo has received one boost this week, when T-Mobile announced it would tap its search for the web2go service.
- Yahoo Messenger will soon die as Squirrel lives on in its wake
- Despite promising to stop sharing your data, Facebook continues to do so
- Fans petition Microsoft to save the Surface Phone from cancellation
- Microsoft’s new USB-C port could enable even slimmer Surface products
- Microsoft’s Surface Tablet clears final hurdle before launch