ZoneAlarm makes it easy. Unlike other personal firewalls, ZoneAlarm protects automatically from the moment it’s installed – no programming required. ZoneAlarm barricades your PC with immediate and complete port blocking. And, then runs in Stealth Mode to make your PC invisible on the Internet – if you can’t be seen, you can’t be attacked.
ZoneAlarm delivers simplicity without compromising your security. A getting started tutorial explains controls and alerts to get you up and running quickly. And, to keep you confident that you’re always protected, intuitive color-coded alerts rate security risks – in real time.
For basic, “no frills” firewall protection, ZoneAlarmÂ® is the popular first step for many home PC users. And it’s still FREE* for individual & non-profit use.
Download at MajorGeeks
- Bitdefender Box (2018) review
- Nvidia’s latest software update helps protect your system from ‘Spectre’
- Find out how to track a phone with these helpful tracking tips
- Dell’s Android, iOS notification, screencasting service is locked to 2018 PCs
- Microsoft brings Windows 7 and 8.1 into the Defender fold, but there is a catch