At first blush, the ingenious invention looks like any other hoodie might. But don’t judge this book by its cover — the AiraWear is much more than meets the eye. With its built-in inflation systems, you can expect a point massage that will help get rid of those knots and leave you feeling refreshed without ever having to leave your desk (or wherever else you may be). It’s the same technology used in some luxury cars, but of course, you won’t have to drop tens of thousands of dollars for this article of clothing.
Better still, thanks to the jacket’s carefully designed structure, you’ll experience both back support and compression, proactively preventing the onset of pain and tension. So really, it’s like the sweatshirt wants to make itself unnecessary — a truly selfless move.
Of course, it wouldn’t be a true product of the 21st century unless it were somehow connected, and the AiraWear does not disappoint. It comes with a companion app that “analyzes your usage data to recommend steps for better comfort” that will keep track of your preferred massage strength, as well as monitor your body posture to improve your sitting habits.
The team hasn’t launched their next-generation hoodie just yet, but Engadget reports a likely price of $250 once it launches its crowdfunding campaign sometime next month. So get ready for some next-level comfort, friends. And consider becoming an AiraWear early adopter.
- The TicWatch E3 will get Wear OS 3, making it a better buy
- Save $50 on this Theragun massage gun at Best Buy and get it by Christmas
- Under Armour launches UA Rush, athletic wear that recycles your energy
- High-tech but low-key, these are the amazing materials inside your outdoor gear
- Born in NASA labs, Aerogel insulation is finally making it to your wardrobe