Designed by the British audiophiles and high-end audio product manufacturers at Reid and Heath Acoustics, the MA-350 earbuds feature and aluminum design modeled off of a trumpet, which makes for a comfortable and vibrant sound.
And here’s how you can win a set just in time for the holidays: post a comment below and let us know what tech toys you have on your wish list this season. That’s it, just post your top toy wish this season, and you will automatically be entered to win!
This contest is open to U.S. residents only, and will run from the time of this article’s posting until Monday, December 12 at 5pm PST.
- Listen up! You could win V-Moda’s Crossfade II Wireless Codex Edition headphones
- Crowdfunded xFyro Aria true wireless earbuds claim eight hours of playback time
- Kickstarter success story Earin’s M2 true wireless earbuds now available in U.S.
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 is coming! Here’s everything we know so far
- JLab’s true wireless in-ears have six hours of juice in the buds, 32 in the case