A couple nights ago, we caught up with Garmin at the CES Digital Experience event and representatives were kind enough to show us the four new products the GPS company is showing off at the show. Most notably, the comapny is beginning to move away from its physical products, as they showed us the first iteration of their new iPhone app, available for a one-time payment of about $40 in the Apple App Store. In addition, a 5-inch version of the Nuvi 2400 series and Dezl (get it?), a new GPS unit specifically designed for giant semi trucks, is hitting stores soon.
Check out the video below to learn more. I apologize in advance for the poor focus in the footage.
- If you’re ever lost, Garmin’s Tactix Charlie smartwatch will guide you home
- You can now buy that dancing hot dog plush toy from the Snapchat Store
- Bluesmart Cabin 22 Hands-on Review
- The cheapest digital power meter for cyclists launches on Android
- Microsoft Launcher beta update includes new features, bug fixes