A couple nights ago, we caught up with Garmin at the CES Digital Experience event and representatives were kind enough to show us the four new products the GPS company is showing off at the show. Most notably, the comapny is beginning to move away from its physical products, as they showed us the first iteration of their new iPhone app, available for a one-time payment of about $40 in the Apple App Store. In addition, a 5-inch version of the Nuvi 2400 series and Dezl (get it?), a new GPS unit specifically designed for giant semi trucks, is hitting stores soon.
Check out the video below to learn more. I apologize in advance for the poor focus in the footage.
- Apple iPhone 13 buying guide: Release date, price, specs — everything we know
- The 17 best tech gifts for the whole family
- The coolest products Samsung showed off at CES: Ballie, Neon, and lots of TVs
- Samsung’s new food A.I. can suggest recipes based on what’s in your fridge
- Ossia shows off wireless power transmitter with 30-foot range at CES 2020