iSkin, a maker of protective iPod accessories, today announced the iSkin Duo for the iPod nano. This double layered skin for the thin Apple MP3 player is available now for $29.99.
The iSkin Duo, the company said, offers a double layer, shock resistant silicone skin that is scratch resistant and guards the nano against bumps, dirt and other undesired elements by completely enclosing the player. The skin allows for full use of the player’s controls, with a transparent wheel protector allowing scrolling action to occur while completely covering the scroll wheel.
Features of the iSkin Duo for the iPod nano include a removable, rotary belt clip, an anti-slip grip surface with special side grips and a variety of two-tone color combinations, including glow-in-the-dark schemes.
- How to create, customize, and use Memoji in Apple’s iOS
- The best iPhone 13 Pro Max cases and covers
- The best iPhone 13 cases and covers
- iOS 14: How to download it on your iPhone
- How to download iOS 13 on your iPhone or iPod Touch