We know about GPS nav systems for the car, noise-cancelling headphones for the plane, and regular old iPods for your walk around town, but what kind of technology can you use on a bike? If there’s any place to find out, it’s Portland, Oregon. Nathan Roll from Portland’s Metropolis cycles shows us some of his favorite bike tech, including a cycle computer that transmits wirelessly, a headlight you can charge up on a USB port, and a waterproof commuter bag perfect for keeping all your gadgets safe from spring showers.
Products mentioned in the video:
- The best rain jackets for fall, winter, and beyond (updated for 2019)
- It’s no flying car, but the e-scooter had a huge impact on city streets in 2018
- The best electric bikes of 2019
- Digital Trends Live: Nissan turmoil, product designer Jae Yoo of Nerf, and more
- Make some time for the best smartwatch deals for January 2019