You’ve probably dealt with it time and time again. In the process of reducing clutter and managing the many devices you have suckling at your wall outlet, or in many cases your power strip, you end up not using one because either it takes up too much space, losing that precious spot altogether, or you don’t have any outlets left, creating a mess of wires and plugs in the process.
That could be a thing of the past now thanks to the Socket Like Brick by designer Chin-Yao Chen. The modular sockets come piece by piece with various sizes to accommodate different sized plugs. You can safely add or remove module sockets to effectively managing the many electronic devices littering your home or office. Of course it would be important for individuals not not get carried away with the amount of modules strung together, but until we are rid of wires and wall outlets for good, we think this is a nice forward-thinking design.
- Got a new TV? Save some money with our guide on how to wall mount a television
- 12 tips to free up storage space on your Android phone or tablet
- How to jailbreak your iPhone on iOS 11: A beginner’s guide
- Speakers for TV, surround sound speakers, soundbars, more: Speakers Explained
- Ellumi will illuminate your life as it kills surface-living bacteria