Sony earlier this week introduced the Vaio XL1 Digital Living System. Made up of two sleek looking components, this Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 with Update Rollup 2 system is priced at $2,299.99 and should be available in November.
The Vaio XL1 Digital Living System, Sony said, brings together two different components: a home entertainment form factor PC and a 200 CD/DVD changer/burner. Consumers can load a disc into the changer and the PC will automatically detect and attempt to download metadata such as jewel case covers and in-depth synopsis of movies.
According to a press release from Sony about the Vaio SL1, it comes loaded and ready to take over your home entertainment experience:
- The best PS1 games of all time
- PS5 Digital Edition vs. Xbox Series S
- The Xperia 1 II brings Sony’s mirrorless camera tech to a smartphone
- Sony HT-Z9F 3.1 soundbar review
- Sony XBR-A1E Series (XBR65A1E) review