Design company Teague has just released a new concept design for a pair of headphones and we must say, they look pretty swanky. The design is based on something the company refers to as “tensegrity,” or balancing tension and pressure in a structure to create both strength and flexibility. Teague used this idea in the unique wire-like design that will shape to the head of each person who wears them.
20/20 includes a dedicated amp for optimal sound and customized acoustics can be created with an app for the iPhone. No word yet on when you can get your hands on a pair, but we hope to see these on the market in the near future.
- Google introduces Chinese, Korean, and 20 other languages to Gboard
- Looking for classic gaming fun? Here are 20 of the best emulators for Android
- Score a bargain with the best PS4 game deals under $20
- Win less than $20 in HQ Trivia? Now you can still collect your cash
- 20 Netflix tips and tricks to make your streaming experience even better