The TomTom GO 700 has a high capacity internal hard disk that comes pre-installed with detailed street level maps for the United States and Canada. As a result, driving coast-to-coast and across borders is now completely seamless. The TomTom GO 700 will guide you on your way with turn-by-turn spoken and on screen instructions in multiple voices and over 30 languages.
Moreover, the built-in Bluetooth receiver that enables hands-free calling also allows users the opportunity to access TomTom PLUS services (real-time weather and traffic information, downloadable voices, and more; details below.)
Tom Tom 700
TomTom GO 300
Completing the new GO offering is the TomTom GO 300. TomTom GO 300 features all the great navigation of the award-winning TomTom GO at an accessible price.
The GO 300 comes with a 1 GB removable SD card with a map of the entire continental U.S. preloaded. Maps of Canada, Hawaii, Alaska and U.S. territories are included on CD.
And of course, the GO 300 is also ready for TomTom PLUS services with its built-in Bluetooth receiver.
The new GO devices will be available from major retailers in mid April 2005. Pricing will be announced shortly.
- TomTom and Zenuity team up to create the self-driving cars of the future
- Ubisoft has announced ‘The Division 2,’ and we’ll get a peek at E3
- Here’s everything we know about the ‘Venom’ movie
- 10 huge movies with stars you totally missed
- Tom Cruise honored, Michael Bay snubbed at 38th Annual Razzie Awards