Viewers of video on demand and pay per view services might be interested to take note of an upcoming feature Warner Home Video On Demand will begin using with their distributed content come December. Called Movies That Pop, selected titles will come with extra content similar to that found on DVDs.
Movies That Pop, Warner Home Video On Demand said, provides viewers with up to 15 minutes of enhanced content at the end of the movie. The selections provide insider information and movie trivia about three to five key scenes from the film through a series of title-branded instant windows or information bars that appear on-screen, revealing interesting information about the film’s production.
“Batman Begins” will be released on December 3 as the first Warner Bros. movie with the exclusive extra content. It will be followed by “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- The best smart home devices for 2021
- The best external hard drives for 2021
- Google Fi: Phones, plans, pricing, perks, and more explained
- What’s new on Hulu in November and what’s leaving soon
- HP Chromebook x2 11 review: A Chrome-based iPad competitor?