Thursday is shaping up to be X-Men Day on XM Satellite Radio as the satellite radio provider is now offering details about eight of their channels whichwill be â€œtaken overâ€ by various actors and actresses who play mutants in the upcoming X-Men: The Last Stand movie. Also taking over one of these channels will be the film’s director, Brett Ratner. Here’s a breakdown of the mutant X-Men XM takeover for Thursday:
- Kelsey Grammer (Beast) takes over XM Channel 8 as he does some DJing as well as giving a sneak peak of the new movie.
- Halle Berry (Storm) blows into XM Channel 62 as she talks about the movie and also her favorite music, both past and present.
- Director Brett Ratner appears on XM Channel 27 to discuss the film, the completion of the X-Men movie trilogy, his love of the comic book genre and the movie’s musical score.
- Hugh Jackman (Wolverine) badgers his way onto XM Channel 47 as he plays some of his favorite songs and also takes questions about the film.
- Patrick Stewart (Xavier) uses his mind powers on XM Channel 113 and talks about his role on the film as well as past roles on stage and in screen. He’ll also be spinning some classical tunes.
- Anna Paquin (Rogue), Shawn Ashmore (Iceman) and Ben Foster (Angel) invade XM Channel 43 to chat about the movie, mutant battles, angel wings, stunts and more.
- James Marsden (Cyclops) burns his way through XM Channel 76 as he talks about the movie and guest DJs.
- Aaron Stanford (Pyro) and Dania Ramirez (Callisto) hit XM Channel 30 as they discuss their characters’ roles in the film.
- Quentin Tarantino’s Once Upon a Time in Hollywood: Everything we know so far
- The best podcasts of 2019
- New X-Men: Dark Phoenix trailer delivers big action and a huge spoiler
- From ‘Avengers’ to ‘Paddington’: These are our favorite movies of 2018
- ‘Terminator: Dark Fate’: Everything we know about the new Terminator movie