Happy Halloween! Celebrate the day while you can, since it has apparently been canceled (or postponed, who knows) in New York City for the first time in 39 years. That’s okay though, because instead of going out and asking strangers for candy today, we’re sitting back and enjoying our favorite brands get swallowed under the zombie apocalypse with these logo redesigns, inspired by Halloween.
The designs, crafted by California-based English artist Ben Fellowes, reimagine iconic avatars as what would happen if they were part of The Walking Dead. Which is great, since that show barely touches on the apocalyptic aftermath of capitalism. The Starbucks mermaid is by far one of our favorites, looking even more terrifying than a trenta-sized caramel frappucino (with whole milk for the full effect, please). Colonel Sanders of the Kentucky Fried Chicken franchise has also cannibalized the new market, selling fried carcass instead of those good ol’ chicken wings. And they say deep fried anything tastes better, right? Have a look through the gallery and see if you can stomach any of these rebranded companies just in time for Halloween, the impending zombie outbreak, and maybe the end of the Mayan calendar. Spooooky.
For more logos, visit Fellowes’ InspirationFeed blog.
- Amazon slashes prices on these air fryers by up to 50 percent
- The best air fryers make you crispy fried foods with less fat
- Amazon drops prices on air fryers for guilt-free fried foods
- 4 small appliances that have changed the way we cook food (for the better)
- The best zombie games of all time, from Resident Evil to The Last of Us