Containing four Ethernet ports, the integrated switch/phone is built using Linux as its operating system and supports SIP (Session Initiation Protocol), an emerging call control standard,making it compatible with the company’s previous MX 1200 IP-PBX as well as systems from other vendors that support open standards.
With the integrated switch, the phone is also simple to deploy because solution providers can utilize the existing Ethernet connection from the network room to users’ desktops through a 100-Mbpsconnection. In addition to four Ethernet ports, Zip 4×4 supports four call appearances, or simultaneous incoming or outgoing calls. Other features include voice stream encryption through secureReal-Time Transport Protocol, power over Ethernet, five-way call conferencing, and a full duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation.
In January Zultys launched its first product, the MX 1200, which integrates call management, automated call distribution, voice mail, auto attendant, Internet gateway and firewall capabilities intoone box.
Zip 4×4 is available now for $400, including a headset.
For more information on this product, go to www.zultys.com.
- The best keyboards at CES 2018
- 2018 Ford Expedition: Release dates, prices, specs, and features
- Asus debuts ROG desktop, mechanical keyboard, cool lighting accessories at CES
- 2018 Toyota Tundra: Release date, prices, specs, and features
- Klipsch wireless speakers will soon support Amazon’s virtual assistant, Alexa