If you’ve been considering buying one of the 80GB Zune media players for Christmas, you might as well start sweating now. They’re sold out all across the Web, and the chances of finding one at a bricks-and-mortar retailer stand somewhere between slim and none.
Microsoft has promised more stocks will be available in around two weeks, and an Amazon spokesperson has told the Associated Press that they’re receiving a few units each week and that many Zunes have “definitely shipped and sold.”
You can easily obtain the 4 and 8GB Zunes, but the bigger units have been in remarkable demand.
- HP Chromebook x2 11 review: A Chrome-based iPad competitor?
- The best movies on Disney+ right now
- The 60 best shows on Amazon Prime Video right now
- The 91 best movies on HBO Max right now
- The 49 best movies on Amazon Prime Video right now