And the question is will LG and Samsung unveil this tech on their own smartphones before making screens for others? If Apple wants a foldable iPhone in three years time, some serious negotiations will have to take place.
It’s no secret that Microsoft is encouraging as many users as possible to upgrade to Windows 10 but, it seems a software glitch is pressuring some users who haven’t yet made the jump.
Windows 10 is an optional update, but the Windows Update tool has reportedly been downloading the package automatically, without consent from the user. On top of that, some users are claiming that their systems are now automatically firing up the installer. Microsoft is working to correct the issue, but needless to say Windows 7 and 8 users should beware. That’s DT Daily for this week, we’ll see you on Monday.
- Apple starts selling refurbished iPhone 8 for $499; iPhone 8 Plus not in stock
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro hands-on review
- Hitting ‘Check for updates’ in Windows 10 opts you into beta releases
- Windows Insiders get fix for October 2018 Update’s data delete bug
- Microsoft’s Always-Connected PCs gets more powerful with 64-bit app support