In the future will we even be necessary to drive cars? Driverless technology is coming of age and things got interesting when I sat back, relaxed and tested out ZF’s autonomous driving vehicle to get a glimpse at the future of self driving cars! Not only are you a passenger in your car, but it’ll let you know if you’ve left a key item behind. Tag your phone, gym bag, laptop, or whatever you want to keep track of and the car will keep you organized.
- Qualcomm draws a road map to the self-driving car of the future
- With CabinSense, cars will soon know who’s riding in them and respond accordingly
- Bring Google Assistant into your car with the Roav Bolt, shown at CES 2019
- Bosch cautiously moving full-speed ahead with self-driving car tech
- The future of self-driving cars