In the future will we even be necessary to drive cars? Driverless technology is coming of age and things got interesting when I sat back, relaxed and tested out ZF’s autonomous driving vehicle to get a glimpse at the future of self driving cars! Not only are you a passenger in your car, but it’ll let you know if you’ve left a key item behind. Tag your phone, gym bag, laptop, or whatever you want to keep track of and the car will keep you organized.
- Anker Roav VIVA Pro review
- Car-branded phones need to make a U-turn if they ever want to impress
- Cars and phones are merging, but car-branded phones remain a troubled breed
- Check out the tuned, resto-modded, and high-tech GTIs at Volkswagen’s home show
- From tech to toys: what Digital Trends Cars is thankful for